Many owners do not reside full time at their homes and prefer to have someone else to take care of any and all details involved in the proper maintenance and management of their property. It is a job that entails great care and responsibility and cannot be entrusted to just anyone. We have many years of experience taking care of our customer’s homes by providing them of a worry-free ownership experience. Whether they are renting their properties full time, part time, or just want someone to look over their home while they are away, our staff is always on call to take care of your house or condo as it were our own. Among the various tasks involved in our Property Management Services are the following:
- Payment of all utilities such as electric, phone, gas, water and sewer.
- Payment of homeowners or condominium association dues.
- Control of tax assessment value.
- Payment of annual property tax.
- Dwelling and liability insurance.
- Insurance related claims and restoration services.
- Arrangement for regular or interval cleaning of home.
- Pool and gardening maintenance for houses.
- Arrangement for temporary or permanent household staff.
For our investor clients we also perform the following services for their residential or commercial rental properties:
- Marketing of property to secure short or long term tenants.
- Credit and background screening of potential tenants.
- Preparation of lease agreements and other contract documentation.
- Receipt, accounting and distribution of deposits and monthly rental payments.
- Lease enforcement and collections.
- Tenant relations and emergency on-call response.
- Routine property maintenance, inspections, and code compliance.
- Work supervision of licensed and insured vendors or contractors.
- Remodeling and construction improvements projects.
- Bookkeeping, document storage, and proper reporting to tax authorities.
- Property Management Consulting.